Updated Jan 27/20
Atomos Ninja Inferno
Atomos Ninja Inferno 4K HDMI Recording Monitor
$1059 - special order
(ATOMNJAIN1) Comes with soft travel case, Master Caddy x 1, Power Supply.
The Atomos Ninja Inferno is a high-resolution 7-inch HDR calibrated monitor designed to work with the Panasonic Lumix GH5 and other 4Kp60 10-bit cameras.
Proessional GH5 Workflow
· 4K 60P
· 422 10-Bit
· Avid DNxHR
· Connect to HDMI sources
· Files ready to edit on MAC and PC
· Grading reference for HDR/SDR
Record 4K 60p Apple ProRes or DNxHR; Record and play out pristine Apple ProRes/DNxHR in 4K resolution, 10-bit 4:2:2 color accuracy and 24/25/30/50/60p frame rates.
XLR Audio; Use an optional XLR breakout cable with 48V phantom power to connect power external microphones for balanced analogue audio.
7" High Bright 1500 nit
Daylight viewable 1500nit screen; The high resolution 7" calibrated monitor, boasts 1500nit brightness which makes it perfect for hood-free outdoor monitoring.
Record Monitor over HDMI; HDMI 2.0 in/out for connection from HDMI sources such as the latest 4K 60p HDR Log cameras and for play out to HDR Rec709 monitors.
Instant playback to HDR monitors; Playout HDR as PQ or HLG to larger HDR compatible screens or feed HDR in as a PQ or HLG signal for mobile HDR grading.
* 1920 x 1200 Touchscreen Display
* 10-Bit FRC Monitor Processing
* 4K HDMI Input
* 1500 cd/m² Brightness
* HDR Mode with 10-Stop Dynamic Range
* High Bright Mode for Rec. 709 Viewing
* UHD 4K up to 60p / 1080p up to 120 fps
* 10-Bit 4:2:2 ProRes & DNxHR Encoding
* Records to 2.5" SSD/HDD Media
* Dual Sony L-Series Battery Slots
Find CFast Memory Cards here
Find Batteries here