Updated Apr 21/2018
Zoom H6 Recorder - $499 - in stock
• The world's first handy recorder with interchangeable
• XY mics capture remarkable stereo depth and clarity
• Mid-side mics provide continuously variable stereo width
• Four XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections
• Up to six channels of simultaneous recording
• High-definition audio of up to 24-bit/96kHz
• 6-in/2-out USB audio interface
• Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA batteries
• Supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB
Zoom H6 Accessory Pack - $69 - more in soon
Includes a Furrie Windscreen (to block wind noise outside), Wired Remote and AC Power Adapter.
Find Rycote Mini Windjammers for Digital Recorders here
Zoom AC Power Adapter AD-17A/D - $29 - in
Input: 120VAC 60Hz - Output: 5VDC 1000mA
Zoom SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone - $169 - special order
This optional shotgun mic fits directly on the Zoom H6 or Zoom H5. Super Cardioid pick-up pattern. Zoom claims it does the same job as regular shotgun mics at half the length. Like most shotgun mics, it's a mono mic. Sound quality is good and compares nicely with the Rode NTG-2. Just remember that the SGH-6 has to be physically attached to the H6 - you cannot run an XLR cable from it to the recorder. For best sound that means you have to have the recorder and mic close to your subject.
Zoom EXH-6 XLR Inputs - $89 - in stock
Add this optional module to the Zoom H6/H5 to add more 2 more XLR inputs. Note - the EXH-6 does not give phantom power.
Rycote Mini Windjammers For
Zoom H6 - Reg $49 Sale $39 -
Rycote's Mini Windjammers for digital recorders are compact slip-on fur windscreens, custom fitted for the various recorder models. Like all Rycote “fur” based products Mini Windjammers use top quality synthetic fur specially sourced and constructed to provide maximum wind protection and audio transparency.
Find more Zoom recorders here