Updated Nov 23/19
Zoom H6 Recorder - Reg $549 SALE $459 - in stock
• The world's first handy recorder with interchangeable
• XY mics capture remarkable stereo depth and clarity
• Mid-side mics provide continuously variable stereo width
• Four XLR/TRS inputs for external mic/line connections
• Up to six channels of simultaneous recording
• High-definition audio of up to 24-bit/96kHz
• 6-in/2-out USB audio interface
• Over 20 hours of operation with 4 AA batteries
• Supports SDXC memory cards up to 128GB
Zoom H6 Accessory Pack - $69 - in stock
Includes a Furrie Windscreen (to block wind noise outside), Wired Remote and AC Power Adapter.
Zoom AC Power Adapter AD-17A/D - $29 - special
Input: 120VAC 60Hz - Output: 5VDC 1000mA
Zoom SGH-6 Shotgun Microphone - $169 - in
This optional shotgun mic fits directly on the Zoom H6 or Zoom H5. Super Cardioid pick-up pattern. Zoom claims it does the same job as regular shotgun mics at half the length. Like most shotgun mics, it's a mono mic. Sound quality is good and compares nicely with the Rode NTG2. Just remember that the SGH-6 has to be physically attached to the H6 - you cannot run an XLR cable from it to the recorder. For best sound that means you have to have the recorder and mic close to your subject.
Zoom EXH-6 XLR Inputs - $99 - in stock
Add this optional module to the Zoom H6/H5 to add more 2 more XLR inputs. Note - the EXH-6 does not give phantom power.
Find more Zoom recorders here