Updated Jan 11/21
PreSonus Audiobox USB 96 - $149 - in stock
Whether you are a musician, producer, or podcaster on a tight budget, the AudioBox USB 96 audio interface is for you! This simple, handy little audio/MIDI interface has just the right features for basic recording needs, allowing you to plug in and start recording up to 24-bit, 96 kHz audio right away. Bus-powered and built to travel, the AudioBox USB 96 makes recording easy.
- Bus-powered USB audio and MIDI interface
- Perfect match with Studio One® Artist software for Mac® and Windows®
- 24-bit resolution, 44.1, 48, 88.1, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- 2 combo mic/instrument inputs with Class A mic preamplifiers
- 48V phantom power
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer
- Headphone jack with level control
- 1/3U rack-mountable
- Computer-to-interface connection cable included
Roland USB Microphone Cable 10ft - $49 - in stock
(RCC-10-USXF) This special USB cable has an XLR plug on one end, allowing you to connect an XLR microphone directly to your computer. It works with a typical dynamic stage mic, or a condenser mic that has an onboard battery (phantom power is not supported). This cable is passive, and relies on your computer’s native USB audio support for operation.