Updated June 1/2017
Find Decimator Design Products here
DataVideo DAC-70 - $639 - limited stock
Up/Down/ Cross Converter
* 10-bit Processing
* SD/HD/3G-SDI, HDMI, & VGA Inputs
* 2x SD/HD/3G-SDI Outputs
* HDMI Output
* SD/HD/3G-SDI Loop-Through
* Analog Stereo Audio Input
* Supports Embedded SDI/HDMI Audio
* Firmware Upgrades via mini-USB Port
Wooden Camera C-Box - V-Mount Converter - $919 - special order
C-Box (HD-SDI, V-Mount) is a 1 input, 4 output, HD-SDI distribution
amplifier that draws power internally from the male V-mount
plate attached and passes power through to the camera via the
female V-Mount plate on the other side. The male V-Mount plate
has an additional D-Tap output for accessory power. Each HD-SDI
output is independently reclocked and carries the same strength
as the original signal. LED indicators are located on the operator's
side to show status of power and signal.
Attaches between any V-Mount plate and V-Mount battery.
- Power Input via V-Mount battery (can accept 12-24 VDC .5A)
- Attaches between standard V-Mount battery and camera V-Mount plate
- 1/4-20 holes on top and bottom allow for attachment of rod clamps, cheeseplates, and other accessories
- Re-clocks standard SD, HD and 3G SDI data rates
- Auto bypasses non-standard SDI rates from 20Mbit/s to 3Gbit/s
- Passes SDI embedded audio and ancillary data
- Operating Temperature 0 to +40 C
- Operating Humidity 0 to 90% Non-Condensing
- Data Types: SMPTE 259/292/424
- Data Rates: 19 Mbit/s through 3.0 Gbit/s
- Re-clocking Data Rates: 270 Mbit/s, 1.485 Gbit/s, 2.97 Gbit/s
- Input/Output Return Loss: > 15dB @ HD, > 12dB @ 3G
- Input Level: 800 mV P-P +/- 20%
- Input Impedance: 75 Ohms +/- 1%
- Output Level: 800 mV P-P +/- 5%
- Output Impedance: 75 Ohms +/- 1%
- Output Jitter: < 0.2 UI
Mini Converter UpDownCross - special
order - takes under a week
Mini Converter UpDownCross provides an easy way to convert between SD and HD video formats as it includes a full up, down and cross conversion, as well as full NTSC/PAL standards conversion. Use the cross converter to convert 720p to 1080i or vice versa. Works at the highest 10 bit SDI video quality, with superior multi tap image filtering and processing. Video sampling in 4:2:2 YUV space. No support for analog or AES/EBU audio. Can convert aspect ratio as well. USB port for firmware updates and configuration. Requires AC power - power supply included, with international socket adapters. Warranty - 3 years.
INPUTS: HD-SDI x 1, BNC x 1 for Reference In
OUTPUTS: HD-SDI x 6 (one for loop)
FORMATS: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080PsF25, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
Broadcast Converter - special order
- takes under a week
Combines all mini converters into a 1 rack unit chassis that allow bi-directional conversion. Convert SDI to analog/HDMI while at the same time converting analog to HDMI to SDI. Broadcast Converter is a complete solution for connecting analog decks such as Betacam SP to SDI based systems in a compact rack mount design. Does not up-or-down convert. Supports NTSC or PAL signals. Video sampling in 4:2:2 YUV space. Audio sampling at 48 hHz and 24 bit. HDMI input is unable to capture from copy-protected HDMI sources, such as blu-ray players, satellite or cable boxes. USB port for firmware updates and configuration. Requires AC power - power supply included, with international socket adapters. Warranty - 3 years.
INPUTS: HD-SDI, HDMI, BNC x 4 (switchable for composite, S-Video and component), 2 XLR for analog audio (no AES/EBU support)
OUTPUTS: HD-SDI x 2 (identical), HDMI, BNC for composite, BNC x 3 for component, 2 XLR for analog audio (no AES/EBU support)
FORMATS: 625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 1080PsF23.98, 1080PsF24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94, 1080i60, 720p50, 720p59.94 and 720p60.
HDMI FORMATS: 625/25 PAL, 625/50p PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC, 525/59.94p NTSC, 1080p23.98/24, 1080i50, 1080i59.94/60, 720p50, 720p59.94/60.