Updated Feb 2/18
CANON EOS 6D
Canon EOS-6D Digital SLR Camera, 20.2 Megapixels, Full Frame CMOS Sensor
6D Body Only - Reg $1999 Sale
$1699 - limited stock - sale ends Mar 1
PROMO - Free Canon Accessory Kit!!
6D w/EF 24-105 f/4 L IS Lens - Reg $2799 Sale
$2499 - limited stock - sale ends Mar
PROMO - Free Canon Accessory Kit!!
The Canon EOS 6D DSLR camera is the ideal tool for unlocking your creative vision. It features a 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, a wide ISO range of 100-25600, expandable to L: 50, H1: 51200, and H2: 102400, for incredible image quality even in low light, and a DIGIC 5+ Image Processor delivers enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed. A new 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV -3 sensitivity allows focusing in extreme low-light conditions, and with continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps, you are ready to capture fast action.
The EOS 6D features a newly developed Canon Full-Frame 20.2 Megapixel CMOS sensor for high resolution, perfectly detailed images delivered with incredible speed and performance. A 35.8mm x 23.9mm sensor captures images of 5472 x 3648 pixels with a pixel size of 6.55 µm square for fantastic detail and a superior signal-to-noise ratio, resulting in great images from the start. With no conversion factor, the EOS 6D’s sensor ensures that lenses mounted on the camera will deliver the same angle of view they would on a traditional 35mm camera. Working in tandem with the EOS 6D’s DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, the sensor containing a new photodiode structure delivers ISO sensitivities of 100-25600 (with expanded sensitivities of L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) and can shoot at up to 4.5 frames per second. Wrapped up in the EOS 6D’s compact and lightweight body, photography with a full-frame sensor has never been so easy and so portable.
Full HD video with manual exposure control, multiple frame rates, and the benefits of a Full-Frame sensor provides stunning performance and creative flexibility. The built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites..
Compact, lightweight, brilliant low-light performance, and loaded with easy to use features, the EOS 6D is truly the Full-Frame DSLR camera for everyone.
The EOS 6D uses popular SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards, and is even compatible with the newest Ultra High Speed (UHS-I) memory cards. Compact and available in large capacities, SD, SDHC and SDXC memory cards are a perfect complement to the portable EOS 6D’s lightweight design.
The EOS 6D captures HD video with a level of sophistication on par with professional movie cameras, offering phenomenal performance on a DSLR. It offers both All-I (UHS-I memory card is required) and IPB compression, supports H.264/MPEG-4 AVC High Profile, and automatically splits files greater than 4GB (FAT specifications) for extended recording without interruption. It offers the option of timecoding during recording only (Rec Run) or at all times (Free Run), useful for multi-camera shoots. It also features improved sound recording adjustment capabilities, offering 64-step volume control accessible through the Quick Control screen during video shooting, as well as a 3.5mm microphone terminal. The CMOS sensor’s drive system significantly increases image processor performance, reducing color artifacts and moiré (a common problem that occurs in scenes with horizontal lines), and ensures that the EOS 6D can record at a number of frame rates up to ISO 25600 in H mode.
The EOS 6D features state of the art in-camera RAW processing for quick conversion of RAW files to JPEG with control over size, brightness, WB, Picture Style, Auto Lighting Optimizer, Noise reduction, color space, distortion correction and more. Additionally, the EOS 6D features expanded Quick Control functions during playback like image protect, image rotate, rating, RAW image processing, resize, highlight alert, AF point and image jump, meaning a streamlined workflow can begin in the field.
The EOS 6D offers a silent, low vibration shooting mode. By slowing down and muting the shutter and mirror reflex action, the camera is capable of handheld, virtually imperceptible operation for discrete shooting in more situations.
* Newly designed 20.2 Megapixel Full-Frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, a wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L: 50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light, and the next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
* New 11-point AF including a high-precision center cross-type AF point with EV-3 sensitivity for focusing in extreme low-light conditions and a bright, high-quality viewfinder for easy focusing.
* iFCL Metering with 63-zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
* Continuous shooting up to 4.5 fps for capturing fast-action.
* EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p(29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p) with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time: 29 minutes, 59seconds), selectable "All i-frame" (UHS-I Card is required) or IPB compressions
* Built-in Wi-Fi® transmitter allows you to wirelessly transfer your images to social networking sites through CANON iMAGE GATEWAY, share your images with Wi-Fi® enabled Canon cameras, or upload virtually anywhere on your iOS or Android smartphone - Use your smartphone for remote camera control and operation (Requires EOS Remote app)
* Built-in GPS Receiver records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information for geotagging images when shooting.
* Compact and lightweight body with shutter durability tested up to 100,000 cycles, enhanced dust-and-weather resistance, and EOS Integrated Cleaning Systemfor improved vibration-based dust removal.
* 3.0-inch Clear View LCD monitor, 160° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
* High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities, and Scene Intelligent Auto and Special Scene Modes lets you achieve high-quality images with ease
* Compatible with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards, including new Ultra High-Speed (UHS-I) cards.