Updated Jan 18/21
Teradek RT Accessories
CineCrew 18-inch 4-Pin Hirose to LANC Run/Stop
Cable for MK3.1 MDR - in stock - $109
Allows for Run/Stop Control from Teradek RT Systems when using the MK3.1 MDR.
MDR.ACI | RED Camera Control (10-1320) - $2969 -
Display Model on Sale $2369
• Easily access RED camera settings via an intuitive menu system on integrated LCD display
• Connects seamlessly to the assistant side of RED DSMC2 cameras.
• Redesigns RED’s default camera menu.
• Dedicated button and jog wheel controls to navigate through settings.
• Fully customizable button layout.
• Integrated 3-channel MDR for wireless FIZ controls with Teradek RT.
• Up to 5,000 ft. of wireless range.
Supports Fool Control for iOS, Android and OSX Devices.
*** RED Expander module with CTRL(RS232) port required. ***
What's In The Box?
• 1 x ACUI Top Bracket
• 1 x ACUI Bottom Bracket
• 4 x Screw Steel Nylon-Tip Set M4 x 8mm
• 4 x Screw Socket Head Cap Black Oxide M3 x 4mm
• 1 x Hex L key 2mm size 3-3/8" length
• 1 x Hex L-Key, 3 mm Size, 2-9/16" Overall Length
• 1 x Assistant Camera Interface
• 1 x USB Male Type A (Full) - USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable
• 1 x ACI Control + Power Cable
• 2 x Antenna Straight WiFi 2.4 GHz RP-SMA
MK3.1 Brushless Lens Motor (15-0025) - special order
The MK.3.1 Brushless Motor is a revolution in wireless lens control, offering superior response, smoother operation, and 4 times the service life of brushed motors. The motor never cogs, sparks, or skips and operates nearly silently, even at high speeds. The MK3.1 Brushless Motor works with any Teradek RT MK3.1 or Teradek RT Latitude Lens Control System.
• The MK.3.1 Brushless Motor is a revolution in wireless lens control, offering superior response, smoother operation, and 4 times the service life of brushed motors. The motor never cogs, sparks, or skips and operates nearly silently, even at high speeds. The MK 3.1 Brushless Motor works with any Teradek RT MK 3.1 or Latitude lens control system.
• Drive gear can be mounted on either side
• Full range of gears available
• Adjustable motor response for smooth to sharp moves
• 2.2 Nm maximum allowable torque
• Support for 15mm/19mm rods with good height adjustment
• Compact chassis design with super thin and flexible cables
MK3.1 Motor Cable (11-1391) - special order
For MK3.1 Receiver, Slimline connection into an MK3 and MK3.1 Motor. Ultra flexible cable exits upwards from MOTOR (vertical) for easy routing back to the RECEIVER. Right Angle to Straight 60cm Length.
NOTE: Right angle connector only on one end.
LATITUDE LANC Run/Stop cable (11-1376) - special order
For Latitude MDR, Trigger the RUN/STOP function on LANC equipped cameras, such as; Sony (FS-700, FS7, etc.), Canon (C300, etc.) and Blackmagic. 40cm length.
LATITUDE RED-CTRL Cable (11-1384) - special order
For Latitude MDR, Connect the LATITUDE to RED cameras equipped with a CTRL socket. Enables run/stop, control of EF lenses and more. 40cm length.
LATITUDE Motor Cable - 40cm (11-1390) - special order
For Latitude MDR, For LATITUDE. Spare Motor cable, 40cm. Note- this also works with the Receiver MK3.1, but the right angle points DOWN towards the CAM/PWR sockets.
Dual Motor Cable for MDR - 37cm (11-1370) - special order
Use the dual motor cable to drive 2 motors on any MDR.
All connectors are right-angled LM connectors and have colour coded overmolding allowing for an easy compact setup.
MK3.1 D-Tap Power Cable 11-1368 - special order
For MK3.1 Receiver - Power the RTMotion from a battery or plate. Hirose to D-Tap (male) 60cm Length.
Teradek RT White Marking Disc For MK3.1 Controller -
(11-1441) Marking disc for the MK3.1 Controller. Use a China Marker to clearly mark the disc! NOTE: Permanent marker pens can also be used and cleaned with isopropyl alcohol.