Updated Aug 16/2017
Scroll down to see available options.
RACK MOUNT MONITORS
Single Rack Mount
Blackmagic SmartView 4K - $1319 - special order - takes up to a week to get in
We have a demo model on display for testing.
* Supports Up to Ultra HD 2160p60
* Two Multi-Rate 12G-SDI Inputs
* SDI Loop Output
* Dual 3D LUT Support
* H/V Dealy, Blue Only, & Frame Markers
* Front Panel & Ethernet Control
* 6RU Machined Metal Frame
* VESA Mounting Holes
* 12VDC & 110/220 VAC Power Inputs
* 15.6" 3840x2160 Active-Matrix TFT LCD
Blackmagic SmartView HD Rack Mount Studio Monitor - $1079 - special order - usually takes under a week
Good quality 17" Monitor that screws into your 19" rack. Monitor quality is suitable for checking and monitoring, but we wouldn't say it was broadcast quality, and is not suitable for colour grading. Input - SDI x 1. Output - SDI x 1.
Dual Rack Mount
Blackmagic SmartScope Duo 4K - $1039 - more in soon
Display model available for viewing.
* Supports SD/HD/3G/6G-SDI
* Auto Format Sensing & Selection
* 1 x Loop Through SDI I/O per Monitor
* Select Video, Waveform, Vectorscope
* RGB Parade, YUV Parade, Histogram
* Audio Phase & Levels
* Software Control via Ethernet
* Industry Compatible Tally System
* 3 Rack Unit Size for Mounting
* Auto Orientation Sensing & Image Flip
Blackmagic Design SmartView Duo - $659 - special
order - takes under a week
2 x 8" SDI Monitors - Rackmountable 3RU
Blackmagic Design SmartView Duo is perfectly designed for building
a video wall for monitoring all sources into live production
switchers and because it's so incredibly thin, it's even perfect
for portable setups where you need to save space. Imagine having
all your video sources displayed on large 8 inch LCD screens
so you can see camera focus and quality! Now you can build full
live broadcast presentation monitoring that's small enough to
be fully portable! SmartView Duo is lightweight and thin, so
it's perfect for outside broadcast vans or even installed into
portable monitor racks to reduce shipping costs of flyway kits!
* Good quality SDI monitoring is expensive and often makes it hard to put monitoring on all the devices in your racks or control rooms because costs add up quickly
* If you're traveling all over the world, SmartView Duo is perfect because it includes a standard 12 volt power supply with socket adapters for each country
* There's nothing more complicated than trying to match all your monitors by climbing all over your equipment and using little screwdrivers! Simply connect your SmartView Duo to your Ethernet network and use the included Mac and Windows software to adjust all your monitors from one central location
* SmartView Duo is designed to be used for broadcast as well as post production so it includes support for more SDI video standards, including SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI formats
* SmartView Duo features two fully independent 8 inch monitors for incredible monitoring, but not suitable for colour grading.