Updated Apr 8/19
Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Camcorder
Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Camcorder - $4599 - special order
* 1.0" Type CMOS Sensor
* 4K 24P, UHD 60p/50p/30p/25p/24p
* FHD Slow Motion Recording at 120 FPS
* UHD/FHD Dual Codec Recording
* 16-Axis Color Correction Function
* 8.8 to 176mm 20x Optical Zoom with OIS
* 3 x Manual Lens Control Rings
* IR Night Shooting
* Dual Codec Recording in UHD/FHD
* Relay, Simultaneous, and Background REC
The Panasonic AG-UX180 4K Premium Professional Camcorder records DCI 4K (cinema 4K) at 24p, UHD 4K at up to 60p, and FHD up to 120p (when set to 59.94Hz standard). The camera is switchable between the 59.94 and 50Hz frame format, which is analogous to NTSC and PAL. This allows the camcorder to integrate seamlessly with a wide range of current broadcast video systems in place around the world. Featuring an integrated 20x optical zoom lens and a 1" type sensor, the camera records in DCI 4K, UHD, and HD in MOV, MP4. The camera is also capable of recording HD in the AVCHD format. The 16-axis color correction functionality enables precise color adjustment not normally available on a camcorder.
The AG-UX180 offers a bevy of other professional-level features, including dual XLRs with phantom power, SMPTE time-code generation, gamma settings for eight different scenarios, and manual control rings for iris, zoom, and focus. To monitor the status of all settings, and to perform critical focusing functions, the camcorder features both a high-quality 3.5" OLED touch screen and a full-color LCoS 0.45" viewfinder with 1,770,000 dots of resolution. It incorporates two SD slots that allow for simultaneous recording in UHD and HD (DCI 4K can only record to one SD card). You can also choose relay recording, which allows the recording to shift from one card slot to the other as the card fills up. Panasonic's background recording allows you to record continuously on one card, while starting and stopping the recording on the first card. Dual Codec recording is available allowing you to record UHD on one card and HD video on the second.
Newly Developed, Industry’s Widest Angle 24mm and 20x Optical Zoom Lens
* The 4-Drive Lens System achieved a up to wide 24mm angle and 20x optical zoom in the handheld camcorder with 1.0-type (effective size) sensor.
* The Optical Image Stabilizer (O.I.S.) with a correction range expansion of approximately 900% enables stable handheld shooting.
* The Micro Drive Focus Unit offers a high-speed auto focus function with excellent tracking performance and improved stability in 4K recording.
1.0-Type (Effective Size) MOS Sensor for High-Precision, High-Speed 4K 60p/50p Recording
* The 1.0-type (effective size) MOS (approx. 9,460,000 pixels in 4K 24p, and approx. 8,790,000 pixels in UHD/FHD) offers an outstanding depth of field and excellent balance between image quality and sensitivity.
* 4K 24p, UHD 60p/50p, FHD 60p/50p multi-format and HD 120 fps (59.94 Hz) /100 fps (50 Hz) super slow-motion recording are available.
Professional Functions and Design, Including 3G-SDI and XLR Audio Input
* The manual three rings, user button and other controls are specially designed to satisfy professional users.
* Equipped with professional interfaces such as 3G-SDI output, XLR input, TC synchro input/output and wired remote control.
Find more Panasonic camcorders here