Updated May 10/2017
Scroll down to see all the speakers available. We have display models for in-store testing.
PreSonus Eris E4.5 Speakers
Pair - $269 - in stock
These PreSonus Eris E4.5 are great speakers for edit suites or home use, for listening to music or dialogue. On the front you have volume control, power switch, and headphone jack. These are the best speakers we have ever sold at this price point.
Power - 25 watts/per speaker
Frequency Response - 70 Hz - 20 kHz
Inputs: Mini-jack, RCA, or 1/4
Dimensions: 6.42" W x 7.09" D x 9.45" T per speaker
PreSonus Eris E5 Speakers - $398 - in stock
Two-Way Active 5.25" Studio Monitors
With Kevlar low frequency transducers, low-mass silk-dome tweeters, responsive Class AB amplification, and professional acoustic-adjustment controls, the compact Eris E5 represents an outstanding value in its class. It includes RF shielding, current-output limiting, over-temperature protection, and subsonic protection, and unlike comparably priced studio monitors, it has controls for simulating different listening environments and flattening frequency response to enable accurate mixing.
* 2-way active studio monitors with 5.25-inch Kevlar low-frequency transducer
and 1-inch (25 mm), ultra-low-mass, silk-dome, high-frequency transducer,
along with a front-firing acoustic port for superior bass-frequency reproduction
* 80 watts per speaker (45w Low Freq, 35w High Freq); 102 dB maximum continuous SPL
* Acoustic Tuning control for accurate mixing contour: Midrange (±6 dB, continuously variable), HF (±6 dB, continuously variable), High-Pass (Off, 80 Hz, 100 Hz) and Acoustic Space settings (flat, -2, -4 dB) for accurate mixing contour
* Optimized, resonance-suppressing internal bracing and RF interference, output current limiting, over-temperature, transient, and subsonic protection
* Balanced XLR, 1/4-inch and unbalanced RCA inputs