Scroll down to see available models.
Tangent Ripple Colour Correction Panel - $479 - more in soon
Ripple provides the essential 3 trackerballs that speed up primary grading. Its small desk foot-print means it will sit comfortably beside your keyboard and mouse, and it won't get in the way when you're not using it. Like all the panels from Tangent, it's supported by Mapper software which means you can customise what the controls do with any software that supports the Mapper. Ripple is already compatible with any grading software that uses the Tangent Hub (Resolve, Nucoda, SCRATCH, SpeedGrade etc). You can also use the Ripple with the other panels from the Element range, including the element-Vs tablet app, so you can easily expand its functionality.
* 3 trackerballs with dials for masters.
* High resolution optical pick-ups for the balls and dials.
* Independent reset buttons for the balls and dials.
* Programmable A and B buttons.
* USB powered with integral cable.
* Light-weight compact size (desk foot print 325mm x 148mm).
Tangent Wave 2 Panel - $1319 - in stock
The Tangent Wave2 has been designed to offer maximum functionality for the minimum of desk space. This means it's equally at home on a desk or on-set. The panel features crisp, easy to read, ice-white OLED displays to label many of the controls which will be used to operate multiple functions. The trackerballs and knobs both use non-contact, high resolution optical pickups for responsiveness and long life. As all controls are designed to be context-sensitive you'll be able to keep your most needed controls at your fingertips. The Wave2 will increase your productivity, leaving you to get on with what you're best at doing - being creative!
Most of our software partners have released versions of their applications which support the Wave2. The majority of these applications also support the Tangent Mapper* which means that you can even customise your control layouts.
- Compact form with durable finish
- High resolution, long-life trackerballs with optical pickups
- High resolution, long-life knobs with optical pickups
- Knobs have a built-in "press to reset" switch
- Displays to indicate mode and function of many controls
USB for communication and power
- USB plug-and play (HID device therefore no drivers are required)
- USB powered (so no need for external power supply)
- A single USB cable
- 3x Programmable trackerballs with Master dials
- Individual reset buttons for ball and dial
- 2x Additional buttons for SHIFT / ALT etc.
- 9x Programmable buttons
- 9x Programmable knobs with integral push button resets
- 3x Displays to label programmable knobs and buttons
- 9x Programmable function buttons
- Standard transport controls with jog dial
Tangent Element TK Panel - special order - call for pricing
The Tk panel has three programmable trackerballs and three programmable rings atop the balls. It has separate reset buttons for each ball and ring, and two buttons to program functions like ALT and Shift into. The trackerballs and rings work by optical laser pickup for high-precision and extended life. The trackerballs can be removed for cleaning, and they can be reinstalled quite easily.
* For DaVinci Resolve / SCRATCH / and More
* Replaces Keyboard and Mouse
* Programmable / Reprogrammable Controls
* Laser Pickup Trackerballs and Rings
* Tactile Response Buttons
* Display Labels What Each Control Does
* Desk Footprint of Only 7.9 Inches Deep
* Connects Plug-and-Play by USB Cable
* Magnetically Attaches to More Panels
* Precision Laser-Cut Solid Aluminum
Tangent Element Bundle - call for pricing and
Get the entire Tangent Element package - Tk, Mf, Kb and Bt panels.
Tangent Mf Panel - call for pricing and availability
Tangent Kb Panel - call for pricing and availability
Tangent Bt Panel - call for pricing and availability