Updated Apr 17/21
Sony Alpha a7s III
Sony a7s III Body - $4799 - in stock
Our top selling D-SLR!
The new Sony a7S II is a video-optimized mirrorless camera featuring an all-new 12.1MP backside illuminated full-frame sensor with twice the readout speed for ultra-clean low-light images.
Capture up to ISO 409,600 with 15+ stops dynamic range and 3x reduction in rolling shutter, plus Sony’s acclaimed fast hybrid autofocus with 759 phase detection AF points.
A new BIONZ XR processing engine deliver 8x more processing power for up to 120p 4K 10-bit 4:2:2 and full pixel readout in all recording modes.
- Class leading low-light performance up to ISO 409,600 with low noise
- Up to 120p 4K 10-bit 4:2:2
- Full pixel readout in all rec. modes
- 16-bit 60p RAW output via HDMI
- 15+ stops dynamic range
- Effective heat management with long recording times for 1-hour 4K 60p
- No 29min. 59sec. rec. limit
- Reduced rolling shutter from low 12.1MP and fast sensor readout
- Dual card slots, both compatible with CFexpress Type A and SD
- 9.44 million dot EVF
- Flip out vari-angle touch panel LCD
- 5-axis IBIS with Active mode
- Long battery life extendable via USB Type C with Power Delivery
- Picture Profiles including 10-bit 4:2:2 HLG and S-Log 2 & 3
- 10 customizable creative looks
- MI shoe with digital audio interface
- Full size HDMI Type-A connector
- USB-C to Ethernet wired LAN (via optional adaptor)
- Small size and light weight
Find batteries here.
Find CF Express Type A memory cards here.
Find lenses here.