Updated Oct 20/21
HDMI To SDI Converters
Find Cross Converters here
Blackmagic Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 3G w/PSU -
$85 - in stock
Blackmagic Micro Converter 3G allows you to connect between consumer HDMI and professional SDI equipment. The rugged and miniaturized design makes them small enough to be used anywhere! You get professional 3G-SDI connections for working with all SD and HD formats up to 1080p60. Micro Converters use USB for power, so they can be powered directly from televisions or laptop computers or with the power supply included.
- Supports upgrading software via USB connection.
- Includes 3D LUT for monitoring on SDI to HDMI model.
- Includes camera control features for Blackmagic ATEM switchers.
- Supports 3G-SDI and HDMI timecode standards.
- Features 3G-SDI technology with built in SDI re‑clocking.
- Supports all video standards in NTSC, PAL, 720 HD and 1080 HD.
Blackmagic Micro Converter HDMI to SDI 6G w/PSU -
$195 - on back order
Open Box Sale $179 - call to check
SD/HD/UHD Supported Formats
1x HDMI Type A In Video Input
2x SDI Video Outputs
Video Outputs Automatically Matches SD, HD & 6G-SDI HDMI
2 Channels of Professional Balanced Analog Audio with Standard 1/4" Jack Connections Analog Audio Outputs
4 Channels of AES/EBU Digital Audio Digital Audio Outputs